MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO – Prophix Software, a global leader in Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software, released its first-quarter business summary for the period of January 1 –March 31, 2018. The first quarter included noteworthy recommendations & accolades from TrustRadius, G2 Crowd, and BPM Partners, as well as a key role in PwC’s Digital Day Conference in Hellerup, Denmark.
2018 First Quarter Highlights
- Prophix named Top-Rated CPM Software by TrustRadius
- G2 Crowd Recognizes Prophix as a Tech Leader
- Prophix Certified as “Next Generation Ready” by BPM Partners
- Prophix joins PwC at their Digital Day in Denmark
- 30% growth of ARR (year-over-year]
- Substantial increase in the average deal size with larger deployments being more common, including a 200+ users deal with Garmin International
- Prophix’ continued focus on customer success is reflected in the increase in our customer retention rate which, at the end of Q1 was at 94%
- The Prophix partner ecosystem continues to expand significantly. The North American channel organization exceeded it’s Q1 target by more than 25%, something that was impacted by the of closing important deals with strategic partners such as Sage, QAD and Viewpoint.
- In support of delivering an exceptional product experience, Prophix selected Zift Solutions as the platform for the new Prophix Partner Portal
“We are honored by the recognition we have received from G2 Crowd, Trust Radius, and BPM Partners,” said Alok Ajmera, President & COO, Prophix Software. “These awards represent the strong start we had at the beginning of 2018, which I am confident will carry throughout the rest of the year.”
JOIN THE PROPHIX COMMUNITY
Complete the form below and be the first to learn about our news and updates.