Higher Education ERP & CPM software delivers immediate process improvement, cost savings, and strong bottom line impact
Prophix Software, a global leader in Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software, is pleased to announce a partnership with Ellucian, the leading provider of software and services built to power higher education. Both companies bring innovation to the higher education industry, delivering immediate and measurable customer value.
Fluctuations in operating costs and revenue streams can make financial planning for higher education institutions a challenge. Prophix’s budgeting and planning platform allows higher education institutions to spend less time creating and managing financial processes and more time building programs and learning experiences.
Prophix seamlessly integrates with Ellucian Banner® and Ellucian Colleague®, full enterprise resource planning (ERP) suites designed for higher education, to give users enhanced financial reporting and visibility. Combining the power of Prophix and Ellucian will allow customers to:
- Save time collecting and organizing data and more time analyzing
- Plan all aspects of future programs including head count
- Simplify collaboration between users in the budgeting and forecasting process
- Provide “what if” planning scenarios
- Analyze budget to actual data across positions, tuition variances, course cost variables
- Streamline the process of pulling data from multiple sources to forecast across departments or campuses
- Analyze cash flow forecasts spanning courses, departments and previous periods
“Our partnership with Ellucian means that higher educations institutions have powerful tools for finance and campus leaders to better manage the day-to-day and stay focused on planning & achieving their long-term strategic goals,” said Anita McArter, VP of Channels at Prophix.
“Using Prophix’s software to automate the creation of our annual budget has been a real game-changer – and we have improved our forecasting, too. We also generate reports on-demand that compare actuals, budgets, projections, previous year data, and variances,” said Ashley Naegle, Business Manager at Utah State University.
JOIN THE PROPHIX COMMUNITY
Complete the form below and be the first to learn about our news and updates.